Laguna 14BX 2.5HP Bandsaw, 220V
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
The Laguna 14|BX is a bandsaw of uncompromised quality that brings industrial features to woodworkers in home shops and pro shops alike. Though similar to the Laguna 14|12, the 14|BX features a heavier one-piece frame, a first-of-its-kind disc brake to quickly bring the blade to a stop, and dual light mounting positions (lights sold separately). Laguna's famous pyramid-shaped spine and an oversized trunnion offer incredible rigidity for vibration-free performance. The solid cast iron wheels also dampen vibration, are precisely balanced, and are fitted with polyurethane tires that run cooler and last longer. The generously sized table is micro-polished to a beautiful sheen and includes a precision fence that can be flipped vertically for resawing, or horizontally for standard ripping. The magnetic blade guard is raised and lowered with a worm-drive rack and pinion so your blade guides stay perfectly adjusted regardless of the height. The saw includes Laguna's renowned ceramic blade guide system. A huge, quick release lever relieves tension for fast blade changes, while convenient viewing windows allow you to check both tension and tracking while the machine is running.
- Heavy-gauge one-piece frame.
- Magnetic starter and on/off switch.
- Disc-brake w/micro-switch.
- Dual light mounting positions.
- Pyramid-shaped spine.
- Laguna ceramic guides.
- Magnetic blade guard is easy to remove.
- Two 4'' dust ports capture dust at the source.
- Quick-release blade tensioner with tension window makes it easy to adjust your blade tension.
- Tracking window lets you track the blade while the saw is on.
- Cast iron wheels are electronically dynamically balanced.
- Worm gear rack and pinion is ultra-smooth and engineered to have minimum flex even when fully extended.
- Hi/low aluminum fence flips up for resawing.
- Oversized power button with safety key to prevent unwanted start ups.
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months, once registered in the first 30 days