Video: Space Saving Dust Collection Cart
In this video, Paul Jackman builds a new dust collection cart meant to save space and keep his shop clean.
This dust collection cart allows Paul Jackman to stack everything vertically, only taking up a small amount of floor space, while still having the same functionality as his old, larger dust collection system.
You can find more great projects and techniques from Paul Jackman at his website.
Paul Jackman: Hey, guys, thank you for watching. I did put together some plans for this if you'd like to duplicate it for yourself or make something similar. That's on my website, jackmanworks.com. I also provided a direct link down below. Big thanks to Rockler for sponsoring this build. I use their dust separator and hose reel along with their flexible hose in my shop vac to create this dust collection separator cart thing. I got the locking casters on the bottom and this thing, you'd really have to work to get it to tip over. Thanks, I will see you next time.
- Tool Reviews (35)
- Cutting and Shaping Wood (146)
- Assembling Your Project (69)
- Sanding and Finishing Projects (138)
- Installing Hardware (44)
- Woodturning (38)
- Woodworking Joinery (68)
- Wood (66)
- Workshop Setup & Tool Maintenance (112)
- Routers and CNCs (40)
- Woodworking Projects (119)
- Jigs, Tips and Tricks (118)
- Skill Builder Videos (117)
- Saturday Video Demo (67)
- Maker Videos and Projects (97)
- Center for Furniture Craftsmanship (3)
- How to Tune a Mortise Gauge - A Free Video from the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship
- How to Build a Downdraft Sanding Cart
- How to Hand-cut Mortise & Tenons - A Free Video from the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship
- Setting Up a Woodturning Shop
- How to Mill Boards Four Square - A Free Video from the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship