Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Powermatic® Table Saw w/50'' Fence & Riving Knife
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included for non-through cuts. An arbor lock is accessed from above the table, eliminating the need for dual blade wrenches. The T-slot miter gauge has rack-and-pinion angle setting, positive stops, and extension plate for expanded workpiece support. The 64B has cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
- Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
- Precision ground cast iron table and wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
- Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
- Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
- Accu-Fence locks to rail without play
- Blade not included
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791230K|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||44-1/4'' x 27''|
over 3 years ago